Friday, August 24, 2007

clarifications

so blogger is a nice service, but they do leave something to be desired. i tried EVERYTHING to get my posts to order by date (you will notice they are not) but i am giving up. i am in nyc right now (i was in seattle last week) and i'm leaving tomorrow for scotland. i have just been working every day, both for my real job and on a paper for an audio interaction conference next month. it's due today but is not yet done, but since it's already been accepted perhaps they will give me some leeway. i've just spent all morning dealing with the nightmere of usps, fedex & ups sending back all the packages i had mailed here over the week because the apartment manager doesn't accept anything for names not on a lease. my contacts, health insurance papers, paycheck & webcam are all milling about the country, somehow untraceable. nobody seems to know where they are but everyone gives me a different answer. AAAHHH. anyways back to work for me.

No comments: